Transfer Success: Mental Health & Managing Stress as a Transfer Student
Students will learn how to access mental health resources on campus and in the community. They will learn skills for managing stress and come up with Wellness Plans for the school year. This skillshop is specifically for transfer students.
Additional Transfer Success SkillShops will be held Thursdays at 5pm on:
- September 6: Grad School Workshop for Transfer Students in Science Majors
- September 13: Mental Health and Managing Stress as a Transfer Student
- September 20: Career Exploration for Transfer Students in Science Majors
- September 27: Networking in the Sciences
- October 4: Transfer Student Resiliency: Where You've Been and Where You're Going