Hour of Code: Build VR on the Web!
Build web-based Virtual Reality with A-frame!
- When viewing an A-frame project, hit ctrl+alt+i to open the Inspector, which is a user interface that allows you to manipulate your scene
- A-frame.io is the home of the framework and includes remixable projects and some (not-so-beginner-friendly) info about using it to create virtual reality and 3D.
- There is an A-frame template on Glitch that you can work with and not have to worry about hosting files and setting up your project.
2018 Hour of Code Schedule
- 12/3 - Monday - Learn HTML & CSS to build a custom webpage! - Library Learning Lab (308)
- 12/4 - Tuesday - Create CSS animations! - Library Learning Lab (308)
- 12/5 - Wednesday - Use a code playground to create your own app! - Library Learning Lab (308)
- 12/6 - Thursday - Build a VR Game with Unity! - Library Learning Lab (308)
- 12/7 - Friday - Build VR on the Web! - Library Scholars Lab (301)
Related LibGuide: Creating for the Web by Tim Miller
- Friday, December 7, 2018
- 5:00pm - 5:50pm
- Library Lab - Library 121
- Professional Growth
Registration has closed.