Hour of Code: Create CSS animations!
Create CSS Animations!
Learn how to create animations using keyframes in CSS with the HTML Academy's CSS Animations tutorial. This tutorial picks up from Monday's session, so if you are unfamiliar with HTML and CSS, please take a look at the Dash tutorial beforehand.
- The tutorial we will be following: HTML Academy's CSS Animations tutorial
- CSS basics
- Shay Howe's Getting to Know CSS guide: https://learn.shayhowe.com/html-css/getting-to-know-css/
- HTML Dog's list of CSS tutorials: http://www.htmldog.com/guides/css/
- CSS Animations
2018 Hour of Code Schedule
- 12/3 - Monday - Learn HTML & CSS to build a custom webpage! - Library Learning Lab (308)
- 12/4 - Tuesday - Create CSS animations! - Library Learning Lab (308)
- 12/5 - Wednesday - Use a code playground to create your own app! - Library Learning Lab (308)
- 12/6 - Thursday - Build a VR Game with Unity! - Library Learning Lab (308)
- 12/7 - Friday - Build VR on the Web! - Library Scholars Lab (301)
Related LibGuide: Creating for the Web by Tim Miller
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- 5:00pm - 5:50pm
- Library Lab - Library 308
- Professional Growth