Reflective Introduction for Writers in ENGL 103, 104, & 104S
Need help getting started on the reflective introduction for your portfolio? Attend Reflection-in-Presentation: "Reflective Introduction" Workshop for Writers in English 103, 104, and 104S.
This SkillShop will help you:
- Reflect on what you've learned
- Write about your own writing and writer identity
- Consider purpose, genre, and audience
Students are strongly encouraged to bring any materials related to their portfolio, including assignment sheets, brainstorming notes, reflective introduction drafts, and any texts that they are considering including in their portfolio. Computers will be available for use, but students may also bring their own laptops.
Also offered, Friday, November 30 at 2pm.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- 5:00pm - 5:50pm
- Library Lab - Library 121
- Marcos Hernandez
- Academic Growth