Let's Play Some Roles: Break Free of Cyber-tyranny with The Veil
You're here because something is wrong. Everyone is connected through a technology called neurochips and it has pulled The Veil over everyone's eyes. Are our lives truly our own, or are we merely puppets, tools of the system steered to achieve its own purposes and ends? You've seen it, the truth, and now you'll stop at nothing to reveal it. And you'll tear that system down, brick by brick, until everyone is free. But will the cost be too great? The Veil is a cyberpunk role-playing game published by SJK Publishing that is as interested in the philosophical questions often asked within the genre as it is in the more tangible genre trappings (the digital world, cybernetics, powerful corporations, hacking, etc.). Pre-made character sheets and dive provided; all you need to show up with is yourself! Space is limited so sign up quick!
Let's Play Some Roles is offered at noon on the following dates:
- June 14, Thursday - Discover Your Super Identity with Masks
- June 20, Wednesday - Escape the Horror with Dread
- June 29, Friday - Conduct the Perfect Heist with Blades in the Dark
- July 3, Tuesday - Explore the Cosmos with FATE Accelerated
- July 9, Monday - Explore the Cosmos with FATE Accelerated
- July 17, Tuesday - Break Free of Cyber-tyranny with The Veil
- July 23, Monday - Back By Popular Demand!
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- 12:00pm - 12:50pm
- CTL Classroom 317
- Alex Gradine