In this SkillShop we will learn how to use the free Google App Google Keep to prepare for finals. Google Keep is a way to organize your tasks and projects with digital post-it notes. In this SkillShop we will:
- Create notes in your personal Google Keep.
- Make an instant checklist — perfect for preparing your to-do list.
- Take a picture to include in a note.
- For ideas where text and photos won’t do them justice, draw a picture freehand.
- Color code your notes to organize them.
- Attach a label to your notes.
- Set reminders to draw your attention back to the note when you need it.
- Share notes with class-mates or roommates so all of you can view and edit them.